Are you good with numbers? And the finance talent we are looking for? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
GroupM is the leading global media investment management operation serving as the parent company to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, Wavemaker, MediaCom, Essence and each global operations in their own right with leading market positions. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities. GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivalled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people. Be aware; GroupM is based in Amsterdam but you will be based in Eindhoven.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Supporting Client Commercial Teams in Greenhouse with Management Information to allow accurate decision making (e.g. Client Profitability, staff utilisation information)
- Determine and drive actions to improve profitability of the business, agencies, departments, products and services
-Partner with Finance Control to attribute revenue, cost of goods sold and costs to the right clients and agencies
-Partner with Business Intelligence team and Business Control to create a monthly P&L for our technology products and services
- Partner with Client Teams during contract and fee negotiations; pitch support; commercial/staffing plan input into pitches; advice on appropriate remuneration models, developing client rate cards
- Working closely with Business Control team to set budgets and forecastsOwnership of Forecast and Budget Greenhouse
- Analytical review of Actuals vs Fcst at month end, understand differences and report business performance to both NL and EMEA stakeholders.
- Analytical review of new forecast vs last forecast, original budget and last year, understand differences and report business performance to both NL and EMEA stakeholders.- Ensure processes, information and controls are in place to ensure commercial compliance to client contracts
-Provide any ad-hoc reporting requested by the Group Business Controller or GroupM CFO
* Ability to interpret and manipulate data in a logical manner
* Ability to concisely and clearly present information to financial and non-financial people
* Previous commercial experience with clients* Collaborative and astute, able to build trust and respect within the network
* Have energy and enthusiasm to relentlessly drive growth and change across the business, embrace new initiatives and practices
* Strategic Vision
* Show a proactive approach to problem solving
* Desire for continuous improvement
* Leadership, ability to effect change and make decisions within own sphere
Communication at all levels of the company
* Team player
* Fluent in Dutch and English is required
- Timely and efficient delivery of Forecast and Budgets
- Timely and efficient delivery of Management Information
- Assessing monthly client profitability with Client Commercial Teams and deliver improvements
- Correct implementation of client contracts in financial systems and processesAbout the team
This is a senior role in the business control team of GroupM NL reporting into the Group Business Controller of GroupM NL. The role will work closely with the other finance business partners, commercial and operational leaders of Greenhouse and the rest of the GroupM finance team.
Solliciteer nu als jij interesse hebt in deze vacature! Zorg dat je de volgende documenten klaar hebt staan om toe te voegen aan je sollicitatie.