We create the data products & technology that make advertising work better for people.
Choreograph, an affiliate of GroupM, is a global data products and technology company, purpose-built for an era that demands a new approach to data management, usage, and brand growth.
Data is the fuel that powers growth. The companies who best leverage data are creating unbeatable advantages over their competitors while simultaneously connecting with customers more effectively. Our goal is to help future-focused businesses use their data in ways that meet savvy customers’ expectations while building trust and understanding.
We are over 700 strong in 17 markets around the world and we offer a modular product suite, empowering marketers to drive sustainable, data-enabled growth.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking for a Creative Developer in DCO (Dynamic Creative Optimization) who is responsible for creating engaging and interactive digital advertisements that adapt in real-time to the viewer's interests and behavior for global brands that are WPP clients. The role involves collaborating with a team of strategists, creatives, and data analysts to design, animate and optimize visually appealing creatives for various digital channels. You will be part of the Client Delivery team where you work closely with Strategists, Project Managers and other Designers.
Choreograph Create is a creative intelligence platform, part of the choregraph product suite, that enables dynamic creative optimization (DCO) within the realm of paid media advertising. We are looking for someone that thrives working with cutting-edge technology in the AdTech world, setting the new standards for DCO for global WPP clients. We believe in making an impact through creative relevancy, tailoring our creatives and messaging to make it relevant to our client’s end users.
Our SaaS technology platform enables agencies and brands to efficiently create countless creative variants and activate these dynamic variants based on chosen data triggers across all relevant addressable channels, including display, video, YouTube, social, DOOH and CTV; effectively being an omni-channel creative control center through which our users can manage and control their omni-channel addressable creative campaigns. Our platform also allows users to measure campaign content performance and use the power of AI to automatically serve best performing content to the right audience.
• 5+ years experience in (digital) production
• Ample skillset in HTML/CSS/JS required
•Needs to be comfortable with the Adobe Cloud Suite
•Preferred previous DCO experience
•Affinity with data and optimisation
• Creative concepting - You will collaborate with creative teams to develop dynamic concepts based on campaign needs. This involves understanding the goals of the campaign and translating them into visually appealing and engaging creative assets, as well as a good understanding of the technical possibilities and limitations.
• Dynamic template & ad creation - Using your creative design and development skills, you will create dynamic content templates containing various ad components (such as headlines, images, calls-to-action) that can be dynamically assembled based on user attributes and context. Based on the creative brief, you will use this template to generate creative variations designed to optimize engagement and conversions.
• Dynamic Campaign Setup configuration - Using your understanding of data and logic, you will set up the campaign delivery strategy according to the creative, media and data strategies for the dynamic campaign.
• Workflow improvements - You are proactive in suggesting tools, workflows or proprietary solutions to work more efficient while improving our quality within the creative process.
• Subject Matter Specialist - You'll be the subject matter expert, troubleshooter and sparring partner for our SaaS-platform users on the subject of creative code and creative ad technologies
Solliciteer nu als jij interesse hebt in deze vacature! Zorg dat je de volgende documenten klaar hebt staan om toe te voegen aan je sollicitatie.